Want to convert an array of Adobe PDF files to plain text documents on a computer runs Mac OS X system? Then, how can you miss using the PDF to Text Converter for Mac to be introduced here? This is a smart and efficient Mac utility which is specially designed to meets Mac users’ needs on PDF to normal text conversion.
Key Features of Mac PDF to Text Converter
* Extract plain text from a single PDF on Mac in a flash.
* Convert any specific pages from an Adobe PDF file to Text documents on Mac.
* Save time from batch converting an array of PDF files on Mac to Text files.
* Standalone Mac utility to preview and turn Adobe PDF document to Text.
PDF to Text Converter for Mac User Guide
Step 1: Load PDF documents
There are different ways for you to input the source PDF files.
* You can select and load your target files by clicking “Add File”.
* Or you can direct drag-n-drop the PDF files you want to convert into the window.
* You can also input PDF files by clicking “File > Add File” from top menu.
Step 2: Detail Settings
You are allowed to convert all pages of a PDF file or select to convert specific pages. Just go to select page(s) or page range in the file list. And then you can click the “Browse” button to define an output destination.
Step 3: Start conversion
Once you have done all settings, you can then click on the “Start” icon to convert PDF to Text on Mac.
Just as the steps showed in the above, this PDF to Text Converter for Mac is rightly usch a handy and helpful software for you to turn PDF files into plain but editable text files easily on a Mac. If you once in need to edit the contents of some PDF files, then you should not miss this great Mac tool.
Just try or buy this helpful PDF to Text Converter for Mac now!